I live in Marin, California, just north of San Francisco. We’re known for things like
- Our nearly perfect weather
- Incredible natural wonders (from the San Francisco bay to the Pacific
Ocean coast and Point Reyes National Seashore)
- Incredible man-made wonders (like the north half the Goldgen Gate Bridge and the Frank Lloyd-Wright-designed civic center)
- Being home to George Lucas’ Skywalker Ranch (where almost every movie made has its special effects created)
- Being in the middle of the San Andreas fault, the part of which I live on moved 20 feet in a single jump during the big SF quake of 1908.
It’s a beautiful place to live, and the population here is decidedly progressive
with a wonderful “life and let live” attitude that makes it a great place to live.
When the Marin Democrats needed a new web site, I chose an image of Mt. Tamalpais (which locals call “Mr. Tam”) because it’s one of the symbols of Marin. I kept the rest of the site simple and warm, with a personal feeling, so
it’s easy for them to update themselves.
See the site
< Previous NEXT >